Have any doubt or query about how to convert multiple Outlook Messages to PDF Adobe Reader? Then it is exact place to get safe and precise solution for solving this query or task. Frequently, it has been seen that some users may have requirement to save their multiple Outlook MSG files to PDF and they would like to achieve complete data migration solution and sometime they face difficulties. At this time the article helps them and overcome from the entire issues regarding this migration task.
Importance & How PDF Differs from Outlook
- PDF is a standard document file format of Adobe Reader while Outlook is a desktop mail client, a part of MS Office Suite.
- PDF is used to save documents as evidence, proof or future reference while Outlook is used to share information and manage data.
- PDF supports safety password function to protect document from editing, modifying, printing, etc. while Outlook supports notes, journals, reminder, tasks, mails, contacts, calendar, address book, etc.
- PDF can be used easily by free downloading of Adobe Reader while MSG email file of Outlook cannot be opened without it.
- PDF file is UNIVERSAL file format and accepted by governments, professionals, others to represent data or documents.
- PDF files are used for governmental, personal and commercial purpose while Outlook is used for personal and commercial use to manage data.
How to Convert Multiple Mails from Outlook to PDF
If you are thinking about how to batch convert Outlook emails to PDF directly then follow the given step by step working process of manual trick to convert multiple mails from Outlook files to PDF –
- Open Outlook and select emails then go to file menu option
- Now go to Print option
- Then select Microsoft Print to PDF option from the drop down menu of Printer.
- If you want to save attachments also then go to Print options of Microsoft Print to PDF function and tick on save attachments option from the bottom of the print option window. But this function can only work for default printer. So your printer should be saved as default printer.
- Then Click on Print and select location of saving files.
Note – This manual process can be done only with latest edition of Outlook. Sometimes, Microsoft print to PDF option is not available there. For saving attachments; your printer should be installed as default printer.It is not suitable for large database migration, etc.
How to Convert Multiple Mails from Outlook to PDF Automated Solution
As above mentioned, to convert multiple mails from Outlook files to PDF; the manual method is not properly safe or perfect to achieve MSG data from Outlook to PDF. At this time, the MSG to PDF converter helps and easily solves all your issues regarding Outlook MSG emails to PDF migration. It can solve how to batch convert Outlook emails to PDF query within few minutes and easily convert folder of all MSG files to PDF at once. It also supports save attachments of emails function to convert attachments of emails as PDF with all details. It supports multiple file naming options to save MSG files to PDF with exact timing form – subject + from + date, from + date + subject, date + from + subject, etc. Follow the given steps to get complete migration outcome.
It supports very simple GUI so anyone can easily operate it and achieve 100% migration outcome without any issue. Yet having any doubt or query then download it freely and use free demo which can easily convert 25 MSG files to PDF from Outlook without any cost. So clear your all doubts and easily solve entire issues of this migration.