If you are a Microsoft Outlook operator and you want to export Outlook mailbox to Apple Mail email client? Do not worry, in this blog post we will be discussing a perfect and approaches to export Outlook mailboxes to Apple Mail without Outlook. With the help of this post, users can easily understand the best and result-oriented solutions to convert Outlook to MBOX in an effective way.
MS Outlook is a common and famous email client and developed by Microsoft Office. It is used for storing, receiving, and sending emails. It is a personal information management tool because it contains emails, calendars, task, contacts, notes, and journals, etc. Many organization uses MS Outlook email application for employees to coordinate meetings, calendars, and shared mailboxes. All data of the Outlook mailboxes are saved in PST file format. In case if a user shifts from Windows Machine to the Mac operating system then the user has to export Outlook mailbox to Mac Mail. So the user wants to migrate Outlook PST file to Mac Mail.
Reasons – Why User Wants to Convert Outlook PST File to Mac Mail?
There are multiple needs and requirements why the user wants to move Outlook PST file to Apple Mail email application. Some of the common reasons are:
- If the Outlook users change the company to another, where Mac Mail is the default email application. Then, it becomes a major need to export Outlook mailboxes to Mac Mail.
- Sometimes, the natural incidents like Outlook PST file damaged, corruption, account remove, hard drive crash issue also force the user to export Outlook PST files to Apple Mail.
- When moving the operating system from Windows to the Mac operating system. Under such situation, MS Outlook operators want to convert PST files to Mac Mail to smoothly open the Outlook data in Mac OS.
How to Export Outlook Mailboxes to Apple Mail via Manual Way?
Here gives the free manual method to convert PST files to Mac Mail by following the below-mentioned steps in sequence:
- Install and launch the MS Outlook email application
- Then, go to File >> Menu >> import to transfer Outlook mail to Mac Mail email client
- In the next step, choose the Outlook Data File (.pst or .olm) radio option and continue further by pressing the bottom right arrow to migrate PST data file to Mac Mail.
- From choose a File Type screen, choose Outlook for Windows Data File (.pst) and press the bottom arrow to proceed
- Now, navigate the Outlook PST file and import the sane in the Mac Outlook application.
- When the import process is done, press the done option in which the Outlook data can be opened in Outlook for Mac OS.
- After this, you require to drag and drop the folder including PST data in the Mac OS desktop by that the exported PST files will be migrated to MBOX format.
- At the end. From the default Mac Mail application in the Mac OS, all you need to do is import the converted MBOX file in Mac Mail.
Drawbacks of Manual Solution
The above discussed manual method to import Outlook mails to Mac Mail has some disadvantages. Which are listed below:
- The manual approach needs deep technical knowledge to implement this solution. In case if the user is not technical background then the user has to face complicated in carrying out the entire steps.
- This process is a too long and confusing process. It takes a lot of time to implement.
- In case if manual steps are not followed properly then there is a chance of data loss.
- There is a chance of data corruption, damaged, and loss.
Opt Expert Solution – Outlook File Converter Software
After understanding the different challenges associated with the manual approaches. Now, you might be looking for a reliable and direct solution to export Outlook mailboxes to Apple Mail. With Outlook File Converter, users can easily perform the data conversion from PST to MBOX file format without any trouble. It is capable enough to export the Outlook PST file to MBOX, EML, MSG, PDF, and any other format. It also permits to bulk convert PST files to MBOX file format with attachments. Moreover, it maintains the folder structure intact without any data loss. It is compatible with all the latest and earlier versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS including Windows 10.
With the help of this blog post, users can follow the manual as well as the automated solution as per the choice. However, the manual method exposes a couple of limitations, hence adopting the professional tool is indeed the best choice.